Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HELLO WORLD! iS iT ME YoUrE LoOkInG FoR?

Welcome everyone to the wonderful world of stylëvënts! My name is Oneika J. , Principle Designer of the company! The organization was founded out of God's gift of organization and administration to me... and of course , the love of fashion wont hurt a bit at all as well! It's really funny because I have a HUGE family (my mother has 11 siblings, my father has 5 siblings and I have 7.. and let's not forget to add their children into the equation) .. But, I say that to say that whenever we would do something, BIG or small... there were always disagreements about what we were gonna do and definitely no one had a plan... Even as a small child, the disorder would bother me, so maybe GOD was working on the planner on me very early off!!!!! Initially, I began producing events for my church, family, close friends, and local Houson corporations on 2002 and things just kinda took off from there! I took a break for a bit in 2008 to tour and sing ( my 2nd love), but after giving birth to my 1st child, ( a beautiful son named Jamar) , my 1st love was calling my name ever so clearly!!!!! So, I'm back world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment