Tuesday, February 16, 2010

02.06 & Co

As many of you know, I now have a 1year old on my hands!!!! So, of course I've been planning his 1st birthday practically since the day he was born on 02.06.09.  However, when the time came around for me to get busy on the actual event... I was somewhat stumped!!! ( yes, this is a horrible admission for an event planner... BUT, the truth shall set you free).  I  wanted to produce a unique event that would highlight Jamar's personality.  I didnt want to go the easy way and hide behind elmo, spiderman, and/or any other animated character that he hasnt become acquainted with yet. So, I decided on the theme... "Party Like A Rockstar" (professional event pics coming soon), and the party ROCKED!!!!  As a result, I have received so many calls and emails about assistance with kid's parties!!!! Thus, 02.06 and Co. (a stylëvënts subsidiary) was birthed !  So stay tuned for much more on 02.06 & Co!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment