Thursday, July 1, 2010

stylëvënts presents..

Greetings Ladies! For the past few months, during my prayer time, I have asked GOD to reveal what's next for me, and over the course of time, I've just been getting the words, "pour out" in return. Not really having a connector to fully understand what that meant, I just sat back, journaled, and waited for further clarity. A few days ago, I was awakened in the middle of the night and prompted to get up and write. Not really understanding what was going on, I just began to write what was in my brain at the time, and when I was done, the skeleton format for the "Pay It Fashion Forward Campaign" (P.I.F.F.) was laid out before me.

In partnership with the Star of Hope Mission Women's Shelter, the P.I.F.F. Campaign's sole function is to "pour out", give back and help GOD's daughters. During my initial meetings with the mission, one of the coordinators expressed, "The women we serve most times only have 1 or 2 items of clothing to their names, which makes it difficult for them to even try to piece items together for them to wear to interviews or church, that would make them feel confident enough to even want to be seen in public." This statement definitely affected me in a mighty way. Thus, I am fueled with passion to sow into the lives of HIS daughter's and "Pay It Fashion Forward "!

So, to make this a reality, I need you! I'm calling for donations of fashionable, lightly used, church and/or interview  women's attire (sizes 0-30). Also, the #1 need at the facility is for "NEW undergarments" (girdles, slips, bras and panties) as well. Please partner with me and "Pay It Fashion Forward"! The campaign close-out date is Friday July 16th, so let's make a HUGE impact in someone's life. Donate TODAY! If you are interested, please feel free to message me on FB or contact me at madamestyle@gmail.com to discuss drop-off locations and/or meeting times to collect your donations. Thanks and be blessed!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment