Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hello!

Hello World! So it's been a while since my last post. I must say that ALOT has occured... At the top of that occurrence list is definitely a marriage proposal that I received just a few weeks after my last post!

(I was quite shocked !!!!! )
(It took me a while to get it together !!!)

 Thus since then, I have been overwhelmingly immersed in all things "wedding" amongst my normal everyday life and business endeavors. I must say, that as an event planner/designer, we've seen it all, and we want it ALL , amidst having 1,000 ideas of what you would like to incorporate into it as well. But, at the end of the day I  am determined to keep all "bridezillaness" to a minimum. I will keep you guys posted on my progress as the days go by!

Stylishly Yours,
Oneika J

No comments:

Post a Comment